Forum

First Blend4Web Conference

04 February 2016 15:46
Dear friends!

As we promised, this year we are planing to organize an important event for our ever-growing community - the first Blend4Web Conference in history. At this conference you will enjoy many interesting presentations by Blend4Web developers, community members and companies. Here you can also meet like-minded people from around the world, showcase your work and get answers to any questions you may have.
Read more…
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
05 February 2016 19:59
I look forward to seeing the video presentations as the conference is held in Russia. If it were in the US I would most definitely be attending.
16 February 2016 20:28
You guys running ubuntu 64 on nginx? Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling. Let me know, thats something i can actually contribute :D
17 February 2016 14:27
Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling.
Thanks for the advice! Indeed we have to think about video streaming.
26 February 2016 11:05

Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling.

Thanks for the advice! Indeed we have to think about video streaming.
Oh yes you do !
I really would like to be able to profit from the different talks even if i can't make it.
06 March 2016 16:50
This is such exciting news!
Although I can't arrange for an overseas trip right now, knowing that that you're starting to hold these conferences gives me something to look forward to in the future.
07 April 2016 15:59
Updates:

1. We have created a dedicated conference page. We are now working on providing live streaming / chatting from that page. (This discussion topic is attached to it.)

2. We changed our mind and decided to hold the conference at a hotel hall near our office building. The address can be found on the conference page. Consequently we'll be able to provide more food to attendees.

3. The primary conference language will be English.

4. You have about 1-2 weeks to submit your participation before registration is closed.
08 April 2016 20:08
Holiday Inn Moscow Simonovsky on google maps.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.