Forum

stoping aniamtion with JS

18 March 2016 11:54
Hy,
i remember you once told me that the node tree coudn't call JS function ans JS functions coudn't influence node tree.
But i wonder if i start an animation with the node tree can i stop it by calling a JS function?
I wouldn't be modifying the node tree behavior. I was thinking of looping a animation with the don't wait option. But to stop it within the node tree is going to be hell.
So could a stop animation be called from my JS file? Does it sound OK?

Best regards,
Luke.
18 March 2016 12:40

But i wonder if i start an animation with the node tree can i stop it by calling a JS function?
I wouldn't be modifying the node tree behavior. I was thinking of looping a animation with the don't wait option. But to stop it within the node tree is going to be hell.
Hi!
As far as i can see it should work
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
18 March 2016 13:05
Ok great.
I am not very confortable with JS in Blend4web so i copy past from different tutorial to meet my need. So the process is a bit slow. I wanted to know before i tested that if it had the slightest chance of working.
Thank's a lot.
18 March 2016 13:10

I am not very confortable with JS in Blend4web so i copy past from different tutorial to meet my need. So the process is a bit slow.
Any questions are welcome
Twitter
LinkedIn
28 April 2016 11:18

Hy,
i remember you once told me that the node tree coudn't call JS function ans JS functions coudn't influence node tree.
Hello!

BREAKING NEWS!!!
There are some new features for integrating Logic Nodes into JS code in our latest B4W Release 16.04. I suppose they may be interesting for you
Twitter
LinkedIn
08 May 2016 02:44
I am really honored you take my issues so seriously!

Please register or log in to leave a reply.