Forum

360 Panorma images

15 April 2016 12:22
Probably many of you created 360 images.
I am wondering if there is any way to attach click events to certain parts of the projected image before 360 and then in the 360 image to be able to click or highlight that areas and jump to a web page ?

With kind regards
15 April 2016 12:39

Probably many of you created 360 images.
I am wondering if there is any way to attach click events to certain parts of the projected image before 360 and then in the 360 image to be able to click or highlight that areas and jump to a web page ?
You mean you hare cube man assigned to the wrold and you want to click on some it's part or you have a geometry sphere with 360 image and you want to clock on some it's parts?
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
15 April 2016 13:06
Hi

I have a sphere and the image for example contains some faces and when I click on a rectangel - similar to face detection facebook or so I will arrive to a profile page of the person.
15 April 2016 14:17

I have a sphere and the image for example contains some faces and when I click on a rectangel - similar to face detection facebook or so I will arrive to a profile page of the person.
You will need to separate face that you want to use as button or create plane with "Do Not Render" checked on it, and then create simple logic using Visual Logic node create simple logic using nodes Switch Select and Page redirect. You can read about them in our documentation and find some simple examples in SDK.
17 April 2016 22:22
how do you mean "create plane with "Do Not Render" checked on it" ?
18 April 2016 10:47

how do you mean "create plane with "Do Not Render" checked on it" ?
It's a Plane before the area where you want to push with checked ckeckbox "Do Not render" in object properties.
18 April 2016 19:40
sounds good thx ! I will try

Please register or log in to leave a reply.