Forum

Export to Blend4web (html) grayed out

26 October 2015 20:33
We installed Blend4web add-on in blender but the html exporting is grayed out. The json file type is available but not the html. On my co-workers computer he has the html but not the json… What are we doing wrong?
26 October 2015 21:39
Hi and welcome!

This is really strange behavior. Can you provide some screenshots? What Blender and Blend4Web version are you using?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
27 October 2015 09:39
Hi.

We installed Blend4web add-on in blender but the html exporting is grayed out. The json file type is available but not the html. On my co-workers computer he has the html but not the json… What are we doing wrong?

There are two ways to install Blend4Web: single addon (from .zip-file) and SDK. If you use the first way - you can use only .json export, because you need the "Webplayer" application for the HTML-export. If you use SDK and you cannot use the HTML-export, it's a issue.

Could you tell us, what type of addon installation you use?
13 May 2016 09:49
13 May 2016 09:51
I don't know if you guys can see that image or not, but it is the exact same problem described here.
13 May 2016 10:58

I don't know if you guys can see that image or not, but it is the exact same problem described here.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Could you check this field:

Please register or log in to leave a reply.