Forum

Error when loading / unloading objects with multiple NLA-strips

18 November 2016 15:29 #13940
Hi,

following the discussions and examples on loading / unloading objects on the forum I did some tests for our application until I encountered this error:
B4W ERROR: Unsupported object: "Armature_1" or animation uuid: "04b2863eea3de92bbca079a2dfc7758f"

I'm using objects with a simple rig, animated with NLA. As soon as more than one NLA strip is used for the rig the error appears when unloading this scene and loading a new one. (Like the animation from the first rig didn't unload).

Allthough the error appears, the animations still run as intended. Am I doing something wrong (or at least something that blend4web wasn't intended for) or is this maybe a bug?

Please see the attached example.

One second thing:
I noticed that the list of loaded objects gets one more "%meta_world%World" with each load / unload. Is this the expected behavior?

Thank you,
Thomas
Thomas Fabini
IM|S Intelligent Media Systems AG
18 November 2016 18:00 #13948
Hello.

Seems it's a bug. We are going to fix this issue to the upcoming release. It will be available next week.
This is a harmless issue. Please, don't pay attention to the console errors.
Thanks
Blend4Web developer
18 November 2016 18:43 #13953
Hi Roman,

thank you very much for your fast reply - you answered also the question I forgot to ask - if I can safely ignore the error message without running into problems. I'm looking also forward to the upcoming release.

Thanks again,
have a nice weekend,
Thomas
Thomas Fabini
18 November 2016 18:53 #13954
have a nice weekend

Thanks, you too!
Blend4Web developer
02 December 2016 14:55 #14321
Hi Roman,

thanks for solving the NLA / loading issue in 16.11.
Today i tested my current project with the new version and ran into some texture-related issues, which I was able to reproduce in a test file.

Maybe you can help sort these problems out:
When loading the second object, a viewport-sized texture is displayed instead of the object ( see attached file) and some texture-related WebGL errors appear in the console. Tested in FF48.

Some other thing driving me crazy lately (which occures in 16.10, too ) is about some WebGL Errors Firefox is displaying:

Error: WebGL: texImage2D: Uploading ArrayBuffers with FLIP_Y or PREMULTIPLY_ALPHA is slow.
b4w.min.js (row 577, column 124) - and - (row 578, column 496)

Is there something I am doing wrong with the type of textures / settings for textures I'm using?

Thank you for your support,
Thomas
Thomas Fabini
02 December 2016 16:13 #14324
Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the feedback.

Error: WebGL: texImage2D: Uploading ArrayBuffers with FLIP_Y or PREMULTIPLY_ALPHA is slow.
b4w.min.js (row 577, column 124) - and - (row 578, column 496)

I think, it's not serious. We use images as byte arrays in some places, and FireFox tells us, that we should flip these byte arrays around X axis manually.

We've updated textures loading and caching this month. I'm going look into your files. I let you know as soon as posible. Thanks again!

Best regards
Blend4Web developer
02 December 2016 19:11 #14332
Hi Roman,

Thank you for your feedback on those issues and for keeping me posted.

Have a nice weekend (again ),

Thomas
Thomas Fabini

Please register or log in to leave a reply.