Forum

Invert horizontal mouse movements (Target camera)

19 July 2018 16:40
As the title, how can I invert the horizontal mouse movements? When I drag the mouse to the right, the camera rotates to the right, however towards the otherside would be more natural.

I've read and tried this topic (on the Target code), but without any luck.
https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/3721/

Has anyone an idea how to invert the mouse drag movements on a Target camera?
19 July 2018 19:43
If you google for it (blend4web + invert camera controls), there never was a dev reply to the positive (or any dev reply at all ), so I'd say it's not implemented yet. Maybe you should request it as a new feature.

I've read and tried this topic (on the Target code), but without any luck.
Without luck? What happened when you tried it? Looks feasible to me to reverse the angles.
23 July 2018 14:45
Without luck? What happened when you tried it? Looks feasible to me to reverse the angles.

Well.. Nothing happend (that I know of).. I did the rebuild of the webplayer project several times and I tried it in several ways. But it seems that it only works at the EYE camera..

But it shouldn't be this hard to changes the horizontal direction of the cam-movement right? I'm going to try a little bit further.
24 July 2018 12:05
I'm going to try a little bit further.

Okay, I did some debugging and found the following:

The mouse movement IS correct on my PC where Blender/B4W is installed.
However, when I deploy the project and move it to another station, the inverse mouse movements are lost.

I don't know how, but the core rules aren't getting transfered to the deployed project. Does anybode maybe know what is going on?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.