Forum

Blend4Web 15.10 Released!

29 October 2015 17:32
We are proud to announce a new release of Blend4Web, an open source framework for creating interactive 3D web content. In this release you'll find: new features in the project manager, new logic nodes, improved anti-aliasing and support for textures of any size.
Read more…
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
29 October 2015 20:35
JD
WHAT!! The Move Camera and Switch Select nodes were exactly what I needed!

How did you know!!
30 October 2015 05:56
Most excellent! Was just about to key some lights and their intensity.
Coming from 3dsmax I have to say now that I have a lot of respect for Blender and the beauty of Blend4Web.
31 October 2015 08:59
Excellent! Just finishing up episode 3 of Murder Muffin, then was thinking to make a new site for myself using Blend4Web.
02 November 2015 09:31
Thanks, guys

trepaning, I'll be waiting to see both
04 November 2015 12:10
Hi, and thank you for the new awesome release!

The new "move camera" node is just what I needed. It's hugely important to be able to move the camera target around efficiently

It seems that the node "snaps" the camera to the new location immediately if you switch between 2 target objects. Is there any way to smooth out the translation a bit? i tried to animate the target object's location, but that didn't seem to work. It would be really nice to be able to have the target change location smoothly.

But yeah, very exciting release again! The switch select node is also very useful.
04 November 2015 12:59
Hi,
The new "move camera" node is just what I needed. It's hugely important to be able to move the camera target around efficiently

It seems that the node "snaps" the camera to the new location immediately if you switch between 2 target objects. Is there any way to smooth out the translation a bit? i tried to animate the target object's location, but that didn't seem to work. It would be really nice to be able to have the target change location smoothly.
We can consider adding "smoothing" option to this node.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
04 November 2015 14:24
That would be great! I hope to see it in a future release
24 November 2015 10:56
info or a tutorial on how to use the Play Sound node to create the toy piano would be appreciated.

edit: info not required, issue was using a WAV instead of an OGG did not allow audio to play

edit 2: still issues with making 2nd cube play sound, stuff getting all confused, need a simple layout example, thanks! http://www.trepaning.com/b4w/audio-01.blend
24 November 2015 18:45

edit 2: still issues with making 2nd cube play sound, stuff getting all confused, need a simple layout example, thanks! http://www.trepaning.com/b4w/audio-01.blend

You should connect all outputs to the begin of the select node, else the logic program just completes it's execution.
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.