Blog

Contest: Panda

2016-04-15

Hello, friends! So, Spring is in the air, the sun shines through the clouds more and more often, and all of this brings a calm and peaceful mood. In light of this, our next contest will be dedicated to the ancient symbol of peace and friendship — the giant panda!

On the contest page, you can look at the references for inspiration.:) Let your imagination drift in warm spring air and make an ingenious scene – or concentrate on realism and show your CG skills!

The rules are the same as before, and the assessment criteria this time will be: the idea, then beauty and quality of the work, and then technical stuff. The technical part, aside from optimization, also includes animation and interactivity.

Our Media Sponsors:
render.ru , b3d.org.ua , vk.com/blender 3d , BlenderNation , OpenNet , 3DTotal , PRO_Blender , MAGIC CG , 3DYURIKI
Comments
20 apr. 2016 23:09

I want in this game Panda city car.
But this game city has been disclosed.
So that I can also participate in the panda game?

21 apr. 2016 16:35
Unfortunately it won't count, because you started it before others - well, it won't be fair I think.

But you can post a nice model of your panda driver in his car as your entry, for example - I saw your concept and liked it! I think it'll turn out great!
10 may. 2016 16:58
We already have our first entry on Russian forum!

Also WIP galore in the discussion topic.
14 may. 2016 23:08
Hello everybody! This is my first work using blend4web. The modeling is alread done and the animation as well.
I'm just trying to figure out how to export the animation for the html file. Besides that, the project is almost done. Hope you like it, and I can finish it in time!

panda_test.rar
16 may. 2016 19:24
You can now find our judges on the main contest page!
18 may. 2016 19:49
Hey guys, we have a bit of Force majeure. Our contestants share the same amount of points, so we decided it'll be better to leave winner's fate up to you!

Please post here who do you think deserves the prize more! We will count only votes of users who we know from community - I mean you won't be able to vote multiple times by re-registering on different accounts. Tell us who is the 1st prize winner and 3rd prize winner! The voting will end tomorrow at 17:00 Moscow time.

First place candidates
Konstantin Golubev (KokPok)
AngryArcticFox
Third place candidates
Mixaill
piored
19 may. 2016 09:10
+1 for KokPok
19 may. 2016 17:12
Thank you martial!

Voting is closed now.
10 nov. 2022 09:02
Panda is a very popular search engine that doesn't like spam. It has a Panda Guard feature, which can detect spammy links and prevent them from being indexed in the search results. If you're not familiar with Panda, it's worth taking a look at what it does because it's different from other ranking systems. Try this white label social media management company to contact best media managing companies. Panda uses a score to determine how likely it is that a link will be clicked on. The score is based on several factors including how many times the link was clicked and whether or not it is related to relevant keywords in the text of the page where it appears.
19 dec. 2022 09:52
Panda is a Chinese restaurant in New York City that serves small plates. The restaurant's focus is on food that's made with care, with each dish intended to be shared. Try this cabin rentals in louisiana for more ideas. It's also known for its rotating menu and seasonal ingredients. Panda has received positive reviews from food critics, who have praised the restaurant's modern take on Chinese cooking.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.