Blog

Blend4Web LTS 16.06.2 Update

2016-10-03

Dear customers!

We have just released the second update for the long-term support version. The most important feature is support for the newest Blender 2.78. This update also fixes issues observed on iOS devices and in the Safari browser as well as bugs found in the logic editor, normal mapping, Lamp Data node, dynamic reflections and the normal editor. There are some corrections and additions in the User Manual as well.

Please consider downloading the updated LTS build and upgrading your applications.

Additionally, the current 16.09 release was updated with fixes of critical bugs in the exporter which affected some of our users.

Comments
04 oct. 2016 12:35
Hi!
Thank you for your hard and good work! :)

I'm trying to locate documentation about upgrading the SDK. I enabled the option "Check for updates on startup" but nothing happens; nor am i being prompted of a new version, neither given any options to download or upgrade. Of course i looked into the SDK index, but couldn't find anything there either.

Since my applications are all in the blend4web SDK folder, placed according to your tutorials i can of course manually place them back. But since there quite a few locations to keep in check, I'm wondering if perhaps there is a better way to do this?

Thankful for an answer!
04 oct. 2016 14:23
Since my applications are all in the blend4web SDK folder, placed according to your tutorials i can of course manually place them back. But since there quite a few locations to keep in check, I'm wondering if perhaps there is a better way to do this?
Hello!

You can easily migrate your b4w projects (created via project manager) to a newer SDK version by exporting/importing your projects:
https://www.blend4web.com/doc/en/project_manager.html?highlight=import#project-export
Please register or log in to leave a reply.