Blog

Lexus 3D Car Configurator

2017-09-27

A 3D presentation of the splendid Lexus IS has been published on the websites of the several Middle East car traders.

Using 3D visuals for presenting top cars seems to become a tradition. And we are quite happy to mention that more and more often our Blend4Web engine is chosen for these presentations.

A well-known studio VisCircle GmbH continues to develop its car configurator. If you’ve seen the Chevrolet Camaro and Malibu demonstrations, then you are already familiar with it. This time, the developers used creative approach to enhance many of the key components of the application, added new features and, as always, put a lot of effort into the visuals.

Lexus IS is an elegant, stylish business-class car with several color schemes available for its exterior and salon. You can use the application to examine the appearance of the car, and select any color you like from a palette, while the camera takes intriguing angles to show off slick lines of the car body.

This presentation features an automated camera that can focus on the most important components of the car. Its soft movement and well-applied Depth of Field effect leave a strong positive impression.

The configurator also includes an information system that you can use to learn further information about the car and its features, so a potential buyer can focus on the core elements of the product.

A 3D configurator can be a powerful tool for attracting new customers and increasing the loyalty of the old ones. A 3D presentation is not only visually superior to the video or static images, it also gives users a unique opportunity to examine the object themselves, to see it from any angle and even to interact with it.

This is how modern web technologies make it possible to create a real symbiosis of 3D graphics and traditional media.

Comments
11 jan. 2023 12:21
The Vin check is a process through which an individual can find out all the important information about the vehicle, whether it is being sold or used and also you can now visit https://www.vinnumberlookup.com/ site for completely free VIN check. By getting access to this information, you can buy a second hand car faster and make it more reliable.
08 feb. 2023 13:27
3D car configurator is an online application that lets you view and change the 3D model of your car, share it with your friends, and also download all of your modifications for later editing by yourself. So you can learn more information and get a car for cash near me. The main goal is to provide users with a flexible tool to create 3D models of their own vehicles without having to invest thousands of dollars in the purchase of professional software.
09 mar. 2023 08:50
The alignment between you and your consultant, something that many people overlook when getting a car, was particularly interesting to me as a car buyer.

For More Info:-https://karkiosk.com/cars-for-sale
09 mar. 2023 16:04
As financial accounting is the backbone of every business. There are a lot of companies that require accountants to look after their financial issues and to deal with their profit/loss situation.
Free accounting courses
28 mar. 2023 10:59
As a car buyer, I was especially interested in the alignment between you and your consultant, which is something that many people overlook when purchasing a vehicle. 1v1 lol
31 mar. 2023 14:34
Zech Autos bietet durch seine langjährige Erfahrung im Autohandel und Gebrauchtwagenhandel den perfekten Service beim Kauf Ihres Neuwagens oder Verkauf Ihres Altwagens.
https://zechauto.de/
31 mar. 2023 14:36
Zech Autos bietet durch seine langjährige Erfahrung im Autohandel und Gebrauchtwagenhandel den perfekten Service beim Kauf Ihres Neuwagens oder Verkauf Ihres Altwagens.
link
08 aug. 2023 08:59
The Car Configurator is an innovative tool that allows users to personalize their dream vehicles according to their unique preferences and requirements. With a few simple clicks, customers can select their desired car model, choose the exterior color, interior features, and add-on accessories to create a truly bespoke driving experience. Whether it's a sleek sports car for adrenaline junkies, a spacious family SUV for comfort, or a luxurious sedan for business executives, the Car Configurator empowers individuals to tailor every aspect of their ride. This user-friendly platform even extends its capabilities beyond personal cars, offering options for specialized vehicles such as bus hire in Edinburgh, providing businesses and travelers with a convenient and customized transport solution that perfectly suits their needs.
10 aug. 2023 09:10
Where to start and where to end to be honest I have no idea. You keep surprising me again and again all the time I shop stuff from you with a quality and exquisite product I never would have imagined. Excellent experience yet again.
leather jacket costume
25 sep. 2023 12:02
Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. keep sharing with us.
mens studded leather jacket
Please register or log in to leave a reply.