Forum

Camera bug in 17.02 with IE 11

06 March 2017 16:41
Good morning !
Unfortunately for my work I have to work with IE 11.096

In Blend4Web 16.12.1 or 16.11 all was working fine. But with the new version there is a camera bug when adding a B4WLogicNodeTree with a SwitchSelect node.
Indeed with this setting, the default camera for some reason stop rotating and panning (but is working as expected with the other webBrowsers).

Is there anything I can do ? Is this a bug ?

Thank you in advance,
Seb
06 March 2017 16:52
In Blend4Web 16.12.1 or 16.11 all was working fine. But with the new version there is a camera bug when adding a B4WLogicNodeTree with a SwitchSelect node.
Indeed with this setting, the default camera for some reason stop rotating and panning (but is working as expected with the other webBrowsers).

Is there anything I can do ? Is this a bug ?
Hello and welcome to our forum!

Unfortunately, I couldn't fully understand your question. Please specify what camera rotation are you talking about?
Also it would be great if you attach simple blend file reproducing the issue
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
06 March 2017 17:21
Good morning Konstantin and thank you very much for your fast answer :)

Of course, here is a simple attached file with the issue.
If you run the scene with FireFox or Chrome, no problem you will be able to click on the cube (in order to rorate it) and you will be able to use the default camera.

On IE 11 it seems like you can't click on the scene (on the cube + on the viewport to rotate the camera).
If you delete the SwitchSelect node, all is working fine.

Seb
06 March 2017 17:36
Of course, here is a simple attached file with the issue.
If you run the scene with FireFox or Chrome, no problem you will be able to click on the cube (in order to rorate it) and you will be able to use the default camera.

On IE 11 it seems like you can't click on the scene (on the cube + on the viewport to rotate the camera).
If you delete the SwitchSelect node, all is working fine.
Thank you for the explanation and example. I've understood how to reproduce the problem.
Unfortunately my Windows machine is temporally unavailable today
I'll dig into your issue tomorrow and give some feedback
Twitter
LinkedIn
07 March 2017 11:20
Thank you Konstantin :)
07 March 2017 15:21
Finally it was really a bug! Thank you for the feedback!
It will be fixed in the upcoming update blend4web 17.02.01 as well as some shadow issues for the ATI GPUs.
(https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/3087/?page=1#post-15945)
Twitter
LinkedIn
07 March 2017 16:29
Perfect Konstantin ! Thank you so much :)

Please register or log in to leave a reply.