Forum

NEW Camera node : Set Active camera

23 March 2017 13:23
Hello,
i have some cameras in my scene and sometimes it could be great to switch camera to make one of them active in a NodesTree.
Thank you Blend4Web Team if you could add this feature ;-)
23 March 2017 14:22
Hello,
i have some cameras in my scene and sometimes it could be great to switch camera to make one of them active in a NodesTree.
Thank you Blend4Web Team if you could add this feature ;-)
It's a good feature but unfortunaly a special node can't help because only one Camera (that choosen as active) will be exported to the JSON file. So you can have only one camera in one scene. For you I just can recommend to place an empty points in the scene where you want to place your camera and use Move Camera or Move object to move your Camera from current place to any of this points.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
23 March 2017 15:04
Reply to post of user Mikhail Luzyanin
It's a good feature but unfortunaly a special node can't help because only one Camera (that choosen as active) will be exported to the JSON file. So you can have only one camera in one scene. For you I just can recommend to place an empty points in the scene where you want to place your camera and use Move Camera or Move object to move your Camera from current place to any of this points.

Thank you Mikhail for your fast reply and for your advice

Please register or log in to leave a reply.