Forum

NEW Camera node : Set Camera Limits

23 March 2017 13:33
Hello,
for exemple i have a "target" camera targetting a wall in a room, camera limits settings are : Horizontal Rotation Limits of : Left Angle : -90°, Right Angle : 90°,
next, i move my camera with the "Move Camera" node targetting the corner of the room, so i need to reset the limits to : Left Angle : -45°, Right Angle : 45° for not moving the camera outside the room…
So, a quick node for resetting camera limits could be very great ! ;-) Thank you Blend4Web Team if you could add this feature ;-)
23 March 2017 14:25
So, a quick node for resetting camera limits could be very great ! ;-) Thank you Blend4Web Team if you could add this feature ;-)
Thanks for suggestion, we understand the importance of this feature and it's already in our TODO list.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
23 March 2017 15:00
Thank you for reply, good to know it's already in your ToDo List ! Do you share your ToDo List somewhere for seing it before submitting other suggestions (who are already in the ToDo list) ?
23 March 2017 16:51
Thank you for reply, good to know it's already in your ToDo List ! Do you share your ToDo List somewhere for seing it before submitting other suggestions (who are already in the ToDo list) ?
Usually we share our plans of the future development with community on our Blend4Web conference which will be held in 6th May of this year, so just wait for a month.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.