Forum

Hide and show node

22 March 2017 23:42
Hi everyone,
I had a thought that the hide and show node functions could be extended to allow you to add multiple objects to the single node, similar to the way we add extra switches in the select switch node.
I've just been doing a project with lots of objects that all need to be shown and hidden at the same time and it would really tidy up the logic tree to be able to call multiple objects on the same node.
Just a suggestion
23 March 2017 14:19
Hi everyone,
I had a thought that the hide and show node functions could be extended to allow you to add multiple objects to the single node, similar to the way we add extra switches in the select switch node.
I've just been doing a project with lots of objects that all need to be shown and hidden at the same time and it would really tidy up the logic tree to be able to call multiple objects on the same node.
Just a suggestion
Hi, we already have a request about this feature, so it's in our TODO list, thanks for suggestion.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
23 March 2017 18:46
Wonderful cant wait to see it.
Just wanted to say that you guys are doing a fantastic job with the blend4web framework.
its a great piece of kit and I look forward to the new developments
24 March 2017 10:30
Just wanted to say that you guys are doing a fantastic job with the blend4web framework.
Thank you!
Blend4web and that kind of thing.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.