Forum

blend4web stops loading scene at 78%

24 August 2017 14:16
Hey all,
I created a clothing simulation scene i used the mmd file and baked the vertex group animation
and for some reason the blend4web loader stops at 78% i attached a screenshot of the console of blend4web.
Thank you for your help. :D
24 August 2017 14:26
Hey all,
I created a clothing simulation scene i used the mmd file and baked the vertex group animation
and for some reason the blend4web loader stops at 78% i attached a screenshot of the console of blend4web.
Thank you for your help. :D
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Could you please attach example blend file so we can investigate the issue?
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
24 August 2017 14:40
hey thanks for the fast response ,the file is kinda heavy because of the bake of animation i will remove the bake then upload the file ??
24 August 2017 14:41
hey thanks for the fast response ,the file is kinda heavy because of the bake of animation i will remove the bake then upload the file ??
It would be ok, that will also help to detect if the problem is in vertex animation)
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
24 August 2017 14:51
I removed the bake of animation but it still have the vertex animation ,because with animation baked it was 308mb ,without
the bake is 3.8mb
24 August 2017 15:01
here it is
24 August 2017 21:36
anyone ?
25 August 2017 02:54
I was able to use HTML export and the scene loaded fine. I see that there are some missing images and vertex animations.

Are you having the same problem when you removed these vertex animations? Also, by chance are any of these missing images large or nonstandard? I have seen HUGE image textures stop the loading process.
25 August 2017 12:35
No ,when i remove vertex animation it loads fine too.with the textures and all.
25 August 2017 16:11
Well, that narrows it down. The bake animation is huge and it loads fine without it.
Are you able to replicate the problem with smaller bake animations?
Any console errors showing up?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.