Forum

Addon not run

14 October 2017 12:52
When I turn on add-on, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/blender/2.79/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py", line 331, in enable
mod = __import__(module_name)
File "/home/USER/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/blend4web/__init__.py", line 85, in <module>
exec(load_module_script.format(m))
File "<string>", line 7, in <module>
File "/home/USER/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/blend4web/properties.py", line 27, in <module>
exec(blend4web.load_module_script.format(m))
File "/home/USER/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/blend4web/interface.py", line 42, in <module>
File "/home/USER/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/blend4web/ui_render.py", line 28, in <module>
File "/home/USER/.config/blender/2.79/scripts/addons/blend4web/server.py", line 26, in <module>
import requests
ImportError: No module named 'requests'

Linux Mint 17.3
Blender 2.79
16 October 2017 10:44
Hello! And welcome to our forum!
It seems that you are using blender from Mint repos. All such builds are not official. And it seems that you need python-requests package to be installed. You can try to install it, but better way is to download Blender from blender.org because we all use official builds and testing is performed on these builds.
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
17 October 2017 22:54
Thank you!
Yes, it works with Blender, from the blender.org website.
But, before the release of version 2.79, blend4web worked with what is.
I have a Blender not from native Linux Mint repository. He from this: http://ppa.launchpad.net/thomas-schiex/blender/
19 October 2017 12:29
Anyway this is not official build. Official build has python-requests because AFAIK it is required by Blender Cloud addon.
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.