Forum

Addon is not compatible with "Windows x64" platform.

13 February 2015 10:32
Addon is not compatible with "Windows x64" platform.

is the error I am getting after installing Blender 2.73a on my secondary computer running Windows 7.

Installed 32 bit version of 2.73a and B4W addon has no issue.

Just restarted 64bit Blender 2.73a, and error still appears.
13 February 2015 11:09
Tried installing 15.01 addon on Windows 7 and 8 with Blender 2.73a (64 bit) and wasn't able to reproduce the issue.
Are you using the latest addon?
13 February 2015 20:12
yes, addon was downloaded from the site yesterday. Will try again in 12 hours. May be a local issue, but can always use 32 bit Blender. It's just to keep busy while main computer is rendering animation for next 10 days.
14 February 2015 13:07
Yep, this bug happens to our Win 64 users time to time. But we've never been able to reproduce it ourselfs. Maybe it somehow connected with access rights. Check if you have rights to read and execute file b4w_bin_Windows_64.pyd in Blend4Web addon directory (it's located in addons directory of installed Blender if you using standalone version and it's in blender_scripts/addons/blend4web if you are using SDK).
04 March 2015 14:57
I got the same error with 15.02
04 March 2015 17:55
We were able to get this error only by changing access rights for b4w_bin_Windows_64.pyd file.
It can be found under: blend4web/blender_scripts/addons/blend4web.

To change the permissions right-click on the file and choose Properties->Security->Edit. Select your user and make sure you have Read&execute permission. It should look like this:

[EDITED]
It would be nice if you show your permission windows screenshots for this file. We could understand what is the root of the problem this way.
09 April 2015 23:12
blend4web 15.03 can not be installed in Blender 2.74 for Windows 64 bit.
Michael Wu
10 April 2015 10:26
Ответ на сообщение пользователя Michael Wu
blend4web 15.03 can not be installed in Blender 2.74 for Windows 64 bit.
Python can't find one of modules in your case. Probably, you have mixed several Blend4Web directories or accidentally removed something.

You can try a fresh installation. Unzip everthing to a new directory and change Blender Scripts path to this dir. Report if it will be okay please.
10 April 2015 14:35
Thank you for your reply Evgeny Rodygin,
I re-installed the blender 2.74 and blend4web 15.03,
But it still is not installed,
I put the video up process steps,
We ask to see where the problem is in the installation.
Michael Wu
10 April 2015 15:13
Thank you for your reply Evgeny Rodygin,
I re-installed the blender 2.74 and blend4web 15.03,
But it still is not installed,
I put the video up process steps,
We ask to see where the problem is in the installation.
I see that you have SDK directory as well. Using both SDK and addon can cause various errors.
Please, check if you have something in your Blender's Scripts path.

If this field is not empty - clean it and save preferences. Go to addons, find Blend4Web and if it is still there - remove it.
Restart Blender. Then try re-installing the addon again.

If this won't help - report please if you have some server running on your localhost. This can also cause the problem.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.