Forum

new pbr shader and principled shader issue

17 January 2018 15:56
Hi again everyone,
I have tried to use the principled shader with three textures in the same structure as you showed for the new pbr support and I get nothing. It renders fine in cycles and I can preview the render and again its fine in cycles. I'm using blender 2.79 and the new blend4web v17.12.0
I've uploaded the file and corrisponding texture images if you could take a look and let me know what im getting wrong that would be fantastic.
Thanks for all the help and support, this is one of the main reasons I love blend4web so much.
Kindest regards
Simblen
17 January 2018 16:16
Hi again everyone,
I have tried to use the principled shader with three textures in the same structure as you showed for the new pbr support and I get nothing. It renders fine in cycles and I can preview the render and again its fine in cycles. I'm using blender 2.79 and the new blend4web v17.12.0
I've uploaded the file and corrisponding texture images if you could take a look and let me know what im getting wrong that would be fantastic.
Thanks for all the help and support, this is one of the main reasons I love blend4web so much.
Kindest regards
Simblen
Hi,

please take a look at the console of your browser (press F12 to toggle it in Chrome or Firefox). It reports:

Tiff image textures are not supported. Please convert your textures to png or jpg format
Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
17 January 2018 17:42
ahh that would be why then

Thank you very much Konstatin as always you guys are amazing

kindest regards
Simblen

Please register or log in to leave a reply.