Forum

Annotation issue

13 May 2015 20:14

First of all, it is better to solve all the warnings in the dynamically loaded jsons. They were exported with 15.02 and your application is using 15.03 right now. This can cause potential bugs.

The two boxes with the annotations were exported with the latest version and the uploaded JS is the latest version, so those two boxes should have working hotlinks, but they do not.
14 May 2015 10:16
The two boxes with the annotations were exported with the latest version and the uploaded JS is the latest version, so those two boxes should have working hotlinks, but they do not.
Then it should work correctly.
Could you please share you sources? If you don't want them to be public, you can send them to my email: evgeny-ar@blend4web.com. I need only js-code, the main scene, and one of the dynamically loaded files.
14 May 2015 22:19
I can assemble something later, but if you are able to get the info from the page it's http://www.aspectek.com/b4w/store
15 May 2015 00:14
switching the b4w.full.min.js to 15.03 re-instates working hotlinks, including hotlinks from the two items exported using 15.04
15 May 2015 11:07
We have just noticed that at the beginning of your scene loading there are no annotations at all, and therefore there are no preparations for annotation visibility detection being done. You can fix this by adding some object with annotation to the original scene.

We decided to add a switch for forcing this kind of preparations, like it is done with "Enable Object Selection" and "Enable Object Outlining". It will be in the nearest Blend4Web release.
15 May 2015 19:32
Don't pay too much attention to the link above, it is all screwy with a couple other tests but if you were able to get some info from it, then great. I'll assemble a proper example of issues when time permits.
19 May 2015 23:02
I emailed a minified version of the store, noting the hotlinks do not work, all was exported with recent release of B4W
20 May 2015 11:14

Ответ на сообщение пользователя trepaning
I emailed a minified version of the store, noting the hotlinks do not work, all was exported with recent release of B4W
Honestly, I was not able to find anything related to annotations in any attached blend-file.

[EDIT]
About hotlinks. You have placed a code which generates errors before the one which operates the hotlinks.
You need to remove lines like this:
var hr111MoleTraps = m_scenes.get_object_by_name("hr111MoleTraps");

from main_canvas_click function.
Btw. Console tells everything in this case.
20 May 2015 21:34
the annotations were not in that file, it was all about the hotlinks, which work perfectly fine as is prior to the recent update of B4W. Annotations were removed to isolate hotlink issues. Will test later but initial quick test of removing the lines suggested does not fix the issue of non-working hotlinks.
21 May 2015 11:08
Ответ на сообщение пользователя trepaning
the annotations were not in that file, it was all about the hotlinks, which work perfectly fine as is prior to the recent update of B4W. Annotations were removed to isolate hotlink issues. Will test later but initial quick test of removing the lines suggested does not fix the issue of non-working hotlinks.
Ah. Yes. I forgot to mention that there is no colopicking enabled (which console also tells us about). You need to set Enable Object Selection option to "ON" in the dyn_load_pos scene settings.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.