Forum

Exporting Lattice functions with Blend4web

15 September 2015 18:51
Hi again,
Just another quick query; I've created a Lattice object which is designed to slide over a plane in order to deform its surface. I am trying to export this feature [for interactive purposes] with Blend4web but cannot seem to figure out how to export this animation component. What I am trying to do is to simply assign this Lattice objects deformation functions to a viewers cursor movements in order for them to take control and deform this object. Any ideas on how to export this feature for web applications?
16 September 2015 14:12

Any ideas on how to export this feature for web applications?
Blend4Web engine does not support procedural deformation with modifiers, so the only way to do this is to animate it and bake to vertex animation using Blend4Web's vertex animation baker. You can read about it here.
Blend4web and that kind of thing.
17 September 2015 17:49
Can this process assign control for the features movements to a users mouse cursor for an interactive element? Thanks
18 September 2015 12:44
Hello,
Ответ на сообщение пользователя paul
Can this process assign control for the features movements to a users mouse cursor for an interactive element? Thanks
This can be done with JavaScript mouse events and shape keys. It will look very similar to what is happening in this example.
(you can check the code by clicking the "View Code" button in the left-bottom angle of the screen)

The difference is that in morphing example we use html sliders and you have to use mouse position.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.