Forum

armerture animation not working on iphone

24 November 2015 13:34
I have a problem of playing armerture animation on ios 9,but the html file that I exported from blender works fine on android device,I have no idea why the armture animation not work on iphone but work fine on android device.also It works fine on pc webbrowser.

the gif below show this animation how is working on pc(upside) and on ios 9(underside).

24 November 2015 15:12
I have a problem of playing armerture animation on ios 9,but the html file that I exported from blender works fine on android device,I have no idea why the armture animation not work on iphone but work fine on android device.also It works fine on pc webbrowser.
Hi and welcome!

Could you please specify what Apple model you got? Thanks.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
24 November 2015 15:45
Hi Yuri Kovelenov
I have tested this html file on iphone4,iphone6+,and ipad mini2.they all don't work. but all my android mobiles work fine.
25 November 2015 18:11
Hi, imdjs
I have tested this html file on iphone4,iphone6+,and ipad mini2.they all don't work. but all my android mobiles work fine.

Unfortunately there is limitation of bones count. It is likely 27 bones limit for your iphone devices. It is becouse there is limit on "max vertex uniform vectors".
26 November 2015 14:31
@Vladlen Korolev
thank you for the quick reply.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.