Forum

multiple input reroute node to avoid nodle art

08 January 2016 13:40
I just thought that it would bee amazing if at the end of a branche when checking several conditional nodes in stead of having douzens of reroutes going back to the input of same first switch select node i could switch them in a special node that would connect all the rereoutes into one output that would then go back to the input of the desired node.

Maybe you have a strong reason not to do that? If so let me know
08 January 2016 13:46
In fact I figured out I can do it with a always true conditional jump. I plug all the output's of my branch that need to go back in the switch select into a 1=1 conditional jump and send one single output back to the beginning of the loop. So… I kind a request an existing thing…

edited for typos.
08 January 2016 13:59

I just thought that it would bee amazing if at the end of a branche when checking several conditional nodes in stead of having douzens of reroutes going back to the input of same first switch select node i could switch them in a special node that would connect all the rereoutes into one output that would then go back to the input of the desired node.

Maybe you have a strong reason not to do that? If so let me know

You can use any muted node to collect outputs. I prefer to use Delay node. For muting just select any node and press "M".
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.