Forum

Viewer "Settings" iOS

31 December 2014 22:00
When I load a html scene created by Blend4web on my iPhone; the settings button does not expand to show the row of buttons you would usually see. instead it toggles back and fourth between fullscreen mode.

Are the other functions unsupported? Such as turntable start stop, etc.

This happens to me when I go to the file through Dropbox; I am not certain if it happens while embedded on a webpage.
01 January 2015 11:07
We have tested on iPhone 5 and 5S. What model do you have?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
08 February 2015 04:28
I have both an iPhone 5s as well as an iPad mini 2. It happens on both when I try to access the html files through Dropbox. I think it may be because a "tap" while using the Dropbox app triggers a hide/show function for the file & folders in Dropbox.

Sorry I did not reply sooner; it might be helpful for you guys to make email notifications the default for users who post in the forums; and let them decide later if they need to unsubscribe from a specific thread. I often forget to "click" on the "Subscribe to Updates" option.
08 February 2015 08:32

I have both an iPhone 5s as well as an iPad mini 2. It happens on both when I try to access the html files through Dropbox. I think it may be because a "tap" while using the Dropbox app triggers a hide/show function for the file & folders in Dropbox.
So you are using the iOS Dropbox app? Do you have a Dropbox link for us to test?

Sorry I did not reply sooner; it might be helpful for you guys to make email notifications the default for users who post in the forums; and let them decide later if they need to unsubscribe from a specific thread. I often forget to "click" on the "Subscribe to Updates" option.
No problem. We should discuss that internally, there can be a lot of spam in this case.
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin

Please register or log in to leave a reply.