Forum

Logic nodes JSON HTML

14 January 2016 10:57
Hi, ste!
Glad to help you!

I believe, but I'm not sure, the problem lies in a limit of objects for entry points if they are not declared. Can you investigate this? can you report this "bug" the group blende4web? I think there are many who seek a simple, fast and intuitive to make animations of objects in a scene.
Thank you for your participation! Bugs of this kind are very difficult to detect, you help us a lot! We'll dig into it!

The next step will be to include the names of objects when you select one. After it, I would like to propose the model to be put as an example to others who are experiencing the same problems. do you think might be interesting for others these solutions we faced? how do I contact those blend4web to propose the model and the node tree developed?
I don't know if they know about this limit.
First of all, your model looks really impressive! Everybody here in blend4web team gave it a high score
I suppose we may include your project in our tutorials/demos or something else in the future. Optimal way to discuss your propositions is to contact Mikhail Bezzubikov via email mikhail-sb@blend4web.com.

thank you konstantin! when we will meet I owe you a beer!
I'll take you at your word

Blend4Web Team - developer
Twitter
LinkedIn
18 January 2016 20:00
ste
I also added the names .

In the version with "each object an entry point" the file is too slow to be able to work . few entry points make blender too slow to work

then I prefer for this mode editor that works fine.:

I would like to have a suggestion to make the name of the selected object as "enable outlining". is it possible in node editor?

I would like to know how I can export the page in Facebook. I saw and copied passages from the video tutorial (Embedding Blend4Web Facebook - YouTube)
but I am stuck in a passage that does not understand: secure canvas url
when I enter https: // localhost / test / nothing happens. should I make a download from this folder? where I have to save this? I have to create this folder? And where and what I have to put?

thanks
18 January 2016 20:09
ste
the last.
i would like to suggest to staff if they can add in "switch selection node" an automatic check (like Do Not Wait in Play animation) instead the reroute path if I want to reroute in itself.

and there is shortcut to connect node very fast?
21 January 2016 12:28
Hello!
Sorry for delayed answer!

I have a problem similar to ours.in my project when you select a piece of the boat should move that piece of boat.
doesn't work.
In the node editor there is something wrong. Each object is linked to his play animation and its action. then the selected object should move.
Unexpectedly starts the animation play of another object.
I'm trying various combinations. I only noticed that up to 12 objects goes well then I do not know what happens.
We have some good news!
Strange behaviour of Switch Select exported into HTML will be fixed in our next release, that comes in a week

In the version with "each object an entry point" the file is too slow to be able to work . few entry points make blender too slow to work
We try to fix it as soon as possible.

i would like to suggest to staff if they can add in "switch selection node" an automatic check (like Do Not Wait in Play animation) instead the reroute path if I want to reroute in itself.
That might be useful, we'll consider it.
Twitter
LinkedIn
22 January 2016 18:44

Some more good news!

Lags during work with large number of entry points and large node trees also will be strongly reduced in the next release!
Twitter
LinkedIn
23 January 2016 15:22
ste
wonderful!
Is there good news also for the shortcut?
what is the path chosen for new nodes?
There will never be anything like the move of bge?
I hope the "visual program" is much improved in the near future. For people like me who are not familiar with programming this new frontier is very important. Probably I am able to use it for a meeting, and perhaps say a few words about blend4web. I hope it.
thank you Konstantin
24 January 2016 17:11
Hello!

I'll talk with the colleagues tomorrow to give you proper answer.

I hope the "visual program" is much improved in the near future. For people like me who are not familiar with programming this new frontier is very important. Probably I am able to use it for a meeting, and perhaps say a few words about blend4web. I hope it.
First of all, thank you for your reports and responces again! We are really happy to receive such serious and constructive feedback from community members
Logic Editor gained popularity like a shot and now is in a great demand, so obviously it's improvement will be in our primary goals list.

Blend4Web 16.01 Developer Preview is available:
https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/1433/?page=1#post-6759
Looking forward for your review
Twitter
LinkedIn
25 January 2016 12:32

Hello, again!

For now there is no such shortcut.

If i correctly understand what you need: in Blend4Web16.01 release there is node "Transform Object" which can set object translation, rotation and scale in world, parent or local coordinate space. It has duration parameter similar to "Move To" node.

Sorry, don't fully understand the question
Twitter
LinkedIn
27 January 2016 12:26
ste
thank you Konstantin!
I have a problem with 16.1..
I uncheck 15.2 and remove it. then i save the user setting, close blender and re-opene.
After it i install from zip 16.1.

what should I do?
Where is the mistake?
27 January 2016 12:34
Hello!

Did you download this developer preview
Blend4Web 16.01 Developer Preview is available:
https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/1433/?page=1#post-6759
Looking forward for your review
or release candidate
https://www.blend4web.com/en/forums/topic/1444/?page=1#post-6817
?

Did you restart blender after changing blend4web folder?
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please register or log in to leave a reply.