Forum

min.js and min.css files missing when building Webplayer

05 July 2017 18:27
I made some changes in the HTML file of the webplayer, and hit "build project" in the project manager. But the webplayer.min.css and webplayer.min.js weren't generated in this process. Therefore the deployed webplayer doesn't work. Is this an error or did I do it wrong?
Thanks in advance!
06 July 2017 10:51
Hi!
Please attach your HTML file.
06 July 2017 15:59
Reply to post of user Dmitry Zhiganov
Hi!
Please attach your HTML file.
It doesn't export min.js and min.css even when I build from the original developing package without changing anything.
06 July 2017 18:52
It doesn't export min.js and min.css even when I build from the original developing package without changing anything.
Hi, thanks for the report! We've found the cause of this bug - it's an encoding issue. A fix will be available in the upcoming 17.06.1 stability update, which is coming out the next monday/tuesday.
07 July 2017 21:55
Reply to post of user Ivan Lyubovnikov
Hi, thanks for the report! We've found the cause of this bug - it's an encoding issue. A fix will be available in the upcoming 17.06.1 stability update, which is coming out the next monday/tuesday.
Awesome! Thanks!
10 July 2017 21:07
Reply to post of user Ivan Lyubovnikov
It's still not working for me. min.css and min.js were still missing (using both original files and my files) although it said it was processed.
10 July 2017 21:10
Attached image was what I got using the original webplayer files .
11 July 2017 11:41
Hmm, from looking at the log, it seems that there is a problem with Java on your machine. Can you show us the console output of the "java -version" command?
11 July 2017 20:14
Here it is.
12 July 2017 15:51
Yes, it's clearly seen that there's something wrong with Java and it's not working properly. Project Manager uses it for js/css compilation, so, I'd suggest to reinstall Java on your Mac.
These pages should be helpful:
https://www.java.com/en/download/help/mac_uninstall_java.xml
https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Please register or log in to leave a reply.