Forum

Please..can anyone crack this? Need ideas, suggestions manipulating bones in character

15 December 2017 08:38
If you do not use Javascript you can do it through animations. You can animate each bone and then launch the animations at your whim.
15 December 2017 16:07
Yeah, use animation
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter
16 December 2017 04:13
Thank you so much!! I will try !
17 December 2017 20:42
Back at the initial example: is there a way on "transform object" node on location, rotation to make it go less distance? i went doen as far as 0.001 as "x" numerical value and still goes too far when clicked. I need to go less than that…it goes toofar for my purpose. Is this set to pixels? is there a way to change the units measure??
Do you know what I mean?
Also could someone direct me to where I get practical details on where it is better to go parent, local or world? maybe it is too much to ask…sorry …i thank you so much for everyone here..
17 December 2017 20:46
in other note: what I really like to have done was to accomplish the Nasa interective sample where the viewer clicks and drags…but honestly, only a "scientist in javascript"(figure of speech)…could accomplish good results on that one. i went thru the bone API example and it is scary!!!! ah ah….if you guys know of a step by step tutorial onthat…..love to all!!!!
18 December 2017 10:39
Back at the initial example: is there a way on "transform object" node on location, rotation to make it go less distance? i went doen as far as 0.001 as "x" numerical value and still goes too far when clicked. I need to go less than that…it goes toofar for my purpose. Is this set to pixels? is there a way to change the units measure??

Try to multiply this value by e.g 0.1 with Math node to make it smaller
Alexander (Blend4Web Team)
twitter

Please register or log in to leave a reply.