Forum

Toyota Camry 3D Configurator

21 December 2017 18:51
New car configurator built on Blend4Web!

Detailed review here.
Blend4Web team - Editor
18 March 2018 06:18
Can't we just have a tutorial ? I mean that one tutorial can put a money on the table for sooo many persons so we kindly ask for one
16 May 2018 23:30
Reply to post of user saberwertani
Can't we just have a tutorial ? I mean that one tutorial can put a money on the table for sooo many persons so we kindly ask for one

these examples and the handbag configurator, in theory made by Blend4web, are the Crown jewel!
It will be a huge improvement for all of us they could be accessible :P
29 June 2018 12:28
Sorry for bringing this up, but it looks like this configurator is in fact based on Three.js. It prints THREE.WebGLRenderer 90 in the console, and the javascript seems to contain Three.js library inside it.
06 August 2018 02:53
Reply to post of user Sitcons_Studio
these examples and the handbag configurator, in theory made by Blend4web, are the Crown jewel!
It will be a huge improvement for all of us they could be accessible :P

This might help a bit. The shoe configurator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CnZu8mt9E
The textures part is fine, but I struggle with the object.

If a user friendly tutorial was put together; wouldn't that mean more B4W pro version $'s?
02 September 2018 18:52
If a user friendly tutorial was put together; wouldn't that mean more B4W pro version $'s?
I think maintaining the forum and getting rid of the spamming would be a good start if they are actually looking for customers…
21 September 2018 18:49
Reply to post of user Blend4Life
they are actually looking for customers…
I wonder, if they are still?

Please register or log in to leave a reply.