Blog

V-Day 70th Anniversary

2015-05-06

Dear customers and the community!

You are probably curious why our website has been decorated with a black and orange ribbon. This is because we are celebrating the 70th Anniversary of Victory Day, also known as the end of World War II. In our country and some others this day is commemorated on 9 May.

We believe that this event was a great significance not only for us but for the whole world as well. For this special occasion, we have designed a new interactive 3D app - check it out right now!

We always remember that this Victory was achieved by joining efforts from all the nations of the world. And we must keep doing everything in our power to maintain peace in the future by promoting mutual respect and understanding between people from different countries and cultures.

Happy Victory Day!

Comments

Comments
14 nov. 2022 11:16
I think it is a great idea to have a V-Day in 70th Anniversary of the end of World War II. I am sure that all people on Earth will be happy to celebrate this day with their family and friends. We should try our best for peace, love and happiness for all people. Go to accountant central coast for best reviews. What a great way to remember all of the great things that have happened in our history. I also love how V-Day is so simple, but makes such a big impact on many people's lives.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.