Blog

First Blend4Web Conference

2016-04-07

Dear friends!

As we promised, this year we are planing to organize an important event for our ever-growing community - the first Blend4Web Conference in history. At this conference you will enjoy many interesting presentations by Blend4Web developers, community members and companies. Here you can also meet like-minded people from around the world, showcase your work and get answers to any questions you may have.

The conference will be held at our company building in Moscow on the 1st of May, 2016. Working languages will be English and Russian. Entrance is free for all registered attendees.

We are going to create an atmosphere of informal communication and bring coffee and donuts for the whole day. Participation format can be whatever you like: you can make a 10-20 minute presentation, hold a workshop or just be a spectator. Videos of all presentations and workshops will be available on our official website and in our YouTube channel.

Please register ASAP as space is limited. You can found the registration form on the conference page. You may want to think about obtaining your visa now. We recommend starting here to get an idea of what you'll need for your trip. Use this e-mail conference@blend4web.com for any questions regarding this event.

See you at the conference!

Update (2016-04-07)

We have created a dedicated conference page. We are now working on providing live streaming / chatting from that page.

We have decided to hold the conference at a hotel hall near our office building. The address can be found on the conference page. Consequently we'll be able to provide more food to attendees.

The primary conference language will be English.

You have about 1-2 weeks to submit your participation before registration is closed. See you at the conference!

Comments
05 feb. 2016 19:59
I look forward to seeing the video presentations as the conference is held in Russia. If it were in the US I would most definitely be attending.
16 feb. 2016 20:28
You guys running ubuntu 64 on nginx? Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling. Let me know, thats something i can actually contribute :D
17 feb. 2016 14:27
Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling.
Thanks for the advice! Indeed we have to think about video streaming.
26 feb. 2016 11:05

Set up bigbluebutton and make it live online :) or i can set you guys up a webrtc live feed with a chat for users to feedback if you guys want, ill take care of the signaling.

Thanks for the advice! Indeed we have to think about video streaming.
Oh yes you do !
I really would like to be able to profit from the different talks even if i can't make it.
06 mar. 2016 16:50
This is such exciting news!
Although I can't arrange for an overseas trip right now, knowing that that you're starting to hold these conferences gives me something to look forward to in the future.
07 apr. 2016 15:59
Updates:

1. We have created a dedicated conference page. We are now working on providing live streaming / chatting from that page. (This discussion topic is attached to it.)

2. We changed our mind and decided to hold the conference at a hotel hall near our office building. The address can be found on the conference page. Consequently we'll be able to provide more food to attendees.

3. The primary conference language will be English.

4. You have about 1-2 weeks to submit your participation before registration is closed.
08 apr. 2016 20:08
Holiday Inn Moscow Simonovsky on google maps.
10 nov. 2022 13:51
First Blend4Web Conference is a very good way for people who want to learn about web design but don't have much experience. It's a perfect place to start learning about web design and development, especially if you're new to the industry. Go to pergola on deck for best ideas. The conference offers a variety of different workshops and hands-on sessions that are designed to teach beginners how to build websites and make them look great. Each session has an instructor who is an expert in the field, so you'll be able to ask questions while they are explaining the material.
21 dec. 2022 09:33
I have been an attendee at First Blend4Web conference in 2006, 2008 and 2012. The first one was held in San Francisco and the second one was held in Berlin. First Blend4Web Conference is a great place to learn new things and meet people with similar interests. Explore this furniture stores nassau county to contact best furniture stores. It's a great place to improve your knowledge about IT security or Web development. The organizers are very professional and helpful, they always help me out when I have problems with my computer or software.
12 feb. 2023 12:22
Доброго времени суток, друзья мы делаем капремонт металлокаркасного для строения. Подскажите какая <a href=https://nulled.cc/threads/plagin-foruma.311910/> невысокая стоимость стяжки пола для ЛСТК </a> и цена столешниц и подоконников из массива? Какую толщину полусухой стяжки можно делать в помещении? Кроме того, я так понимаю, механизированная полусухая стяжка полов отслаивается, поверхность довольно глубоко растрескалась в отдельных местах. Такой тип деформации подлежит восстановлению, но нужно будет использовать особые строительные смеси. Каким образом рассчитать капматериалы и расценки на - Системы контроля доступа (домофоны, замки , турникеты и другое)? С уважением
Please register or log in to leave a reply.