Blog

Made in Me: Online Shoe Customizer

2016-04-12

Made in Me is a company based in Spain that specializes in selling women's shoes designed by the clients themselves. They can design shoes in the powerful 3D customizer on the company website. With this awesome configurator a visitor can create her own model of footwear and assign stylish materials from an extensive catalog to various parts of the shoes.

Unlike numerous 2D and pseudo 3D customizers which can be found on websites of footwear manufacturers (for example Nike, Adidas, etc), this web application is based on WebGL - a modern technology for rendering 3D graphics in web browsers. Thanks to this technology, a buyer can observe all details of particular interest to her from all sides with zoom right on the web page. The surfaces of a model are realistically shaded when rotated and thereby provide a buyer with an authentic feel of how the shoe materials actually look.

The customizer is integrated with an online store and calculates price each time a change is made in a model. The client can make a purchase right after the design is complete or save the design and return to it later.

This web service is a wonderful use-case where modern browser technologies are used to facilitate online sales. We are glad to see that the developers of this unique web application chose the Blend4Web engine as a basis for their customizer. Expect more great Internet projects powered by Blend4Web in the near future!

Comments
26 jun. 2016 09:34
This is a great use of your software. I do industrial design, and have some intended use cases that would be very similar to this. I would love to see something like this in one of your documentation examples . . .
21 jun. 2022 15:01
The Online Shoe Customizer is a great way to personalize your shoes and get them just the way you want. You can create a whole new pair of shoes by just selecting from a few different designs and colors, or you can make minor changes like adding a logo or changing the sole. Also, visit https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/swot/ source to get free templates. The only downside is that the site is only in English right now, but it's easy enough to translate if you don't speak English as your first language.
06 jul. 2022 13:32
I prefer this blog because it has much more informative stuff.
Business Dress
25 jul. 2022 08:24
It was nice experience to buy a pair of shoe from your online store. I have visited https://www.wales247.co.uk/6-reasons-to-get-help-from-writing-services-for-students source for writing service help as the customer service was excellent and the shipping was very fast. I will definitely be buying from your store again in the future. Thank you!
29 aug. 2022 15:35
I genuinely truly prefer to play on stage, everything is uncommonly fundamental and direct here, a wide line, a stunning line in live for a wide degree of events. There is besides a wide decision of part frameworks: PayTM, UPI, Google Pay, PhonePE, Visa, MasterCard, Airtel, Reliance, OlaMoney, Freecharge, Oxigen, Sbibuddy. Several snapshots of your thought and witness firsthand.
05 sep. 2022 07:52
Thats awesome work, i just wanna know if they have any updated of blend4web for newer version of blender
21 sep. 2022 15:02
The 3D shoe customizer allows you to create your own custom shoes in minutes. With a simple drag and drop interface, you can create the perfect pair of new shoes! Choose from thousands of designs and color combinations. Simply upload an image or use our design tool to create your own unique designs. I hired writers based on the aussiessayreviews.com/assignmenthelper-com-au-review/ so that they could review different 3D customizers and suggest me the best one. This online tool makes it easy for anyone to create their own custom shoe designs using 3D software technology!
21 sep. 2022 15:02
The 3D shoe customizer allows you to create your own custom shoes in minutes. With a simple drag and drop interface, you can create the perfect pair of new shoes! Choose from thousands of designs and color combinations. Simply upload an image or use our design tool to create your own unique designs. I hired writers based on the aussiessayreviews.com/assignmenthelper-com-au-review/ so that they could review different 3D customizers and suggest me the best one. This online tool makes it easy for anyone to create their own custom shoe designs using 3D software technology!
27 sep. 2022 13:05
30 sep. 2022 10:10
This post is very amazing. This product are very nice.yellowstone season 5 jacketsThank for sharing this post.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.