Blog

Blend4Web-Powered Project Won a Red Dot Award!

2017-08-28

Another Blend4Web-based project won a prestigious prize! Some time ago the interactive application Experience Curiosity by NASA earned a Webby prize. Today we are proud to announce that the amazing Everest Panorama has received a Red Dot Award in the category of Communication Design!

Red Dot Design Award dates back to the year 1955. It is granted by the European institution Design Zentrum for outstanding achievements it the field of industrial design. The best works are showcased in the Red Dot Museum in Essen, Germany.

The Everest Panorama project is a unique fusion of modern web technologies that seamlessly blend multimedia features with 3D environment, Yandex.Maps (a Google Maps equivalent) and panoramic pictures. It tells a story of exhausting, yet fascinating journey of a group of mountain climbers to the summit of Mount Everest.

This splendid 3D presentation opens a door to a mysterious world of snowy Himalayan mountains, where the visitor of the website can follow the path of the mountain climbers. Lots of colorful panoramic photos shot during the journey are put to use here to achieve an effect of being present on the spot. The application also features a unique 3D map for fast travel between the stages of the path.

3D technology on modern websites is not just a fashion statement anymore. It is an opportunity to present the features of your project in a most favorable light. And each award rightfully earned by Blend4Web-powered projects is a proof of this.

Comments
27 oct. 2022 08:28
We're pleased to announce that Blend4Web has won a Red Dot Award in the product design category! We're honored to be recognized by one of the most important huff post design competitions in the world. The jury highlights our attention to detail and user experience, as well as our ability to unite theory and practice.
01 nov. 2022 10:14
Congratulations on a successful new project!
1v1 battle
01 nov. 2022 10:14
thank you
04 mar. 2023 09:38
I think that it's a great idea to use the Blend4Web-Powered plugin in your project. It's simple and easy way to add a rich content to your website by using HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript. I also like the fact that you don't need any skills in coding or know how to code, just install the plugin and add some code. You should read more… for better reviews. The design of this plugin is very attractive and attractive as well. I also have another suggestion for you: You should make an extension for Google Chrome web browser so that users can easily install the plugin from there.
20 apr. 2023 12:15
Blend4Web about the use of custom avatars in interactive web applications is informative and interesting. It explains how custom avatars can enhance user engagement and create a more immersive experience. The examples provided showcase the potential of custom avatars in various industries, including e-commerce and education. You can chose your custom avatar as your mood. Overall, this article is a great resource for anyone interested in incorporating custom avatars into their web applications.
04 may. 2023 14:37
I think that Blend4Web-Powered Project Won a Red Dot Award is the best project of all time. This is because it has won many awards and it has been recognized by the people for its great achievements. You can visit this https://lords-of-papers.net/ for more ideas. It also makes me feel proud to be a part of this project and I am happy that we have been able to do something so amazing and innovative.
16 aug. 2023 16:27
For me, work is constant learning, learning new things and interesting ideas.
19 aug. 2023 22:25
Professional Knowledge: A good psychologist has a deep knowledge of psychology, research, and methodologies that enables him to provide accurate and informed assistance to clients.
Adaptability: He is able to tailor his approach to each client, taking into account their unique needs and personality. https://www.australiacounselling.com.au/top-mental-health-organisations/ here I found the best psychologist
21 aug. 2023 09:55
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this. I'm passionate about it and enjoy learning more about it driving directions
01 dec. 2023 10:02
Frank Sinatra, the legendary crooner, bid adieu to this world on May 14, 1998, leaving behind a timeless legacy. The iconic singer, known for his velvet voice and charisma, took his final bow in Los Angeles, California. Even today, enthusiasts often ponder the question, where did frank sinatra die Yet, his music lives on, a testament to his enduring impact on the world of entertainment. Sinatra's magnetic presence and unforgettable performances continue to resonate with fans worldwide, immortalizing him as a true musical icon. In the heart of Hollywood, where dreams are born and stars shine bright, Sinatra's departure marked the end of an era.
Please register or log in to leave a reply.