Forum

boolean animation

02 November 2015 11:31
seb
Hello I finish my project now and I would like to insert it on my website. I try to download and load it from wamp server for example; I do not have any errors but my screen is totally black… (PS: I had to copy b4w.simple.min.js)

I guess I have missed something in the process.

02 November 2015 11:34
Hi,

Could you please post the link?
The Founder | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
02 November 2015 11:44
seb
I am building the website so it's not online yet. I just want to make a try to know how it works that's why I use wamp in local.

Which link would you like to have? I attached my project
02 November 2015 12:35
I am building the website so it's not online yet. I just want to make a try to know how it works that's why I use wamp in local.
I see. I thought you are deploying it on an online host.

I attached my project
I imported it with the project manager. Indeed, the compiled version didn't run. However, it worked after re-compilation.
04 November 2015 07:21
seb
so nobody can help me on this subject? I try again and it is still the same I have no errors and I is all black
04 November 2015 08:06
Hi,
I try again and it is still the same I have no errors and I is all black
Could you please provide more detail? Are you running your app using a link in the Project manager?
04 November 2015 13:08
seb
How can I use a link from the project manager? the project manager link is local right?

Well I have downloaded the project and placed it in my www wamp folder. After that I have tried to load the file papyrus/deploy/apps/papyrus/papyrus.html with my browser by using wamp server. So it should emulate a real server and show me my papyrus…but doesn't work
04 November 2015 14:56
Well I have downloaded the project and placed it in my www wamp folder. After that I have tried to load the file papyrus/deploy/apps/papyrus/papyrus.html with my browser by using wamp server. So it should emulate a real server and show me my papyrus…but doesn't work
What is printed in the browser console? You can open it with F12.
04 November 2015 15:29
seb
I only have this warning : B4W EXPORT WARNING: The action "CubeAction" has no fcurves.

But I used to have it and still have my app workink so it should not be a problem…
This is my problem I have no errors and nothing on the screen
04 November 2015 21:27
Hey Seb,
I have had this problem if I delete an object that has logic nodes that reference it. If I forget to remove the logic node when I delete an item, it won't load after I export it.

Please register or log in to leave a reply.